The 7 input channel mixer amplifier is designed for distributed paging and background music systems from small to medium speech privacy systems, and in applications where music on hold
(MOH) plus paging is required.
This series of public address amplifiers of versatile features and rated power from 30W, 60W, 120W to 240W.
With 5 microphone/line inputs and 2 stereo input and tel input.
The series mixer amplifiers will accommodate a variety of input sources including paging microphones, CD players, and digital music players.
This 7 input channel mixer amplifier features muting and output options along with a very special bridge in/out feature to allow combining of multiple amplifiers in ballroom applications
without the need for external relays. VCA remote level control circuitry is included which may be assigned to the background music input or globally for the entire amplifier.
* 2U tabletop and rack mount design
* Rated power output 30W, 60W, 120W and 240W
* 70V, 100V and low impedance 4-16ohms speaker terminals
* Inputs1-5 by phoenix connectors either for mic or line
* Input1-5 with Mic/line, Vox and phantom power dipswitch as well as gain control
* 2 stereo Aux input and tel input
* Line output, tape output and pre out/amp in
* Remote mute, remote volume control
* Zone 2 (MOH out) 1W@ 8 ohms and 1.5V@ 600 ohms
* VCA level control
* Bridge I/O(Mix bus combining)
* Special low cut filter is built in to allow use with paging horns
* Built-in pre-set 2/4 tone chime, chime volume and trigger is provided
* Volume control is provided for input 1-5, tel input, master volume zone 2 and chime, bass and treble tone control
* Indications for power, protection and output level meters
* Extensive protection includes short circuit, overload and high temp