The FP series amplifier is a 2U (less than 240W) mixer amplifier featuring 70V, 100V and 4-16ohm speaker outputs & 4 universal balanced XLR mic inputs with phantom power. The amplifier
rated power ranges from 60W, 120W, 240W to 350W, 500W (3U).
There are 4 audio source selectors on the front panel. 4 Aux inputs by dual RCA type are located on the rear panel. Mic 1-4 with Vox priority selectors. The amplifier is also built-in pre-
announcement chime with volume control and remote chime trigger.
The REC output for tape recorder and PRE output, AMP input for adding extra signal processor like mixer, graphic equalizer.
Volume control over Mic1-4, aux, master & overall treble/bass controls are provided.
Complete protection includes short circuit and thermal protection, current limiter and overloading.
* 2U (less than 350W) tabletop and rack mount design and 3U (500W)
* Rated power output from 60W, 120W, 240W, 350W and 500W
* 4 balanced XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and gain control
* 4 dual RCA line inputs
* 70V, 100V and 4-16ohm speaker terminals
* Mic 1-4 with selectable priority over other inputs
* Built-in chime, 2/4 tone selector and remote trigger
* XLR balanced line output for extra power amplifier
* REC output for tape recorder
* PRE Output and AMP input for extra signal processor
* Master, Mic1-4, Aux volume control, treble and bass control
* Indications includes power and output level meter
* AC 110V or 230V and DC 24V operation
* DC 24V
* Panel with/without handhold
* Faults monitoring module, it can output short circuit signal to achieve main/spare amplifier switch