R2H28A ✅ Hợp Nhất báo giá phân phối R2H28A Aruba AP-505 (RW) Unified AP ✅ chính hãng, giá cực tốt
Giá bán: 7.180.600 VND
(Gọi điện, chat Zalo nhận báo giá rẻ hơn)
Sản phẩm chính hãng ®
Tình trạng: Có hàng
Hà Nội: 024.22255666 Di động: 038 590 8282
TP.HCM: 028.62959919 Di động: 0978 266 232
Nhận báo giá: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hợp Nhất Group Since 2010 UY TÍN, DANH TIẾNG
[ Hà Nội ] Liền kề TT17-B4 Khu đô thị Văn Quán, Hà Đông, Hà Nội.
[ Hồ Chí Minh ] 108/1/6 Khu Biệt Thự Làng Hoa, đường số 10, Gò Vấp.
Aruba R2H28A Aruba AP-505 (RW) Unified AP
R2H28A ✅ Thế giới linh phụ kiện báo giá phân phối Aruba R2H28A Aruba AP-505 (RW) Unified AP chính hãng, giá tốt, giao hàng tận nơi
- Aruba AP-505 (RW) Dual Radio 2x2:2 802.11ax Internal Antennas Unified Campus AP.
- HP Aruba 505 Wireless Access Point R2H28A provide high‑performance connectivity for any organization experiencing growing numbers of mobile, IoT and mobility requirements. With a maximum real-world aggregate data rate of 1.49 Gbps (HE80/HE20), HP Aruba 505 Wireless Access Point R2H28A deliver the speed and reliability needed for venues and workplaces such as schools, midsize offices and retailers.
- WPA3 and Enhanced Open security.
- Built-in technology that resolves sticky client issues for Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 5 devices.
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO for enhanced multi-user efficiency.
- IoT-ready Bluetooth 5 and Zigbee support.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 160 x 161 x 37 mm.
- Weight: 500g
R2H28A Aruba AP-505 (RW) Unified AP Specifications
||Indoor, dual radio, 5GHz and 2.4GHz 802.11ax 2x2 MIMO
||Two spatial stream Single User (SU) MIMO for up to 1.2Gbps wireless data rate with individual 2SS HE80 802.11ax client devices, or with two 1SS HE80 802.11ax MU-MIMO capable client devices simultaneously
||Two spatial stream Single User (SU) MIMO for up to 574Mbps (287 Mbps) wireless data rate with individual 2SS HE40 (HE20) 802.11ax client devices or with two 1SS HE40 (HE20) 802.11ax MU-MIMO capable client devices simultaneously
|Maximum number of associated client devices
||Up to 256 associated client devices per radio
|Maximum number of BSSIDs
||16 BSSIDs per radio
|Supported frequency bands
(country-specific restrictions apply)
|• 2.400 to 2.4835GHz
• 5.150 to 5.250GHz
• 5.250 to 5.350GHz
• 5.470 to 5.725GHz
• 5.725 to 5.850GHz
||Dependent on configured regulatory domain
|Supported radio technologies
||Orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA) with up to 8 resource units
|Supported modulation types
||BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM, 1024-QAM
|802.11n high-throughput (HT) support
|802.11ac very high throughput (VHT) support
|802.11ax high efficiency (HE) support
|Supported data rates (Mbps)
||• 802.11ax (2.4GHz): 3.6 to 574 (MCS0 to MCS11, NSS = 1 to 2, HE20 to HE40)
• 802.11ax (5GHz): 3.6 to 1,201 (MCS0 to MCS11, NSS = 1 to 2, HE20 to HE80)
|802.11ax packet aggregation
||Configurable in increments of 0.5dBm
|Maximum (aggregate, conducted total) transmit power (limited by local regulatory requirements)
||2.4 GHz band: +21 dBm (18dBm per chain)
5 GHz band: +21 dBm (18 dBm per chain)
Note: conducted transmit power levels exclude antenna gain. For total (EIRP) transmit power, add antenna gain
||Two integrated dual-band downtilt omni-directional antennas for
2x2 MIMO with peak antenna gain of 4.9dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.7dBi in 5GHz. Built-in antennas are optimized for horizontal ceiling mounted orientation of the AP. The downtilt angle for maximum gain is roughly 30 degrees.
• Combining the patterns of each of the antennas of the MIMO radios, the peak gain of the combined, average pattern is 4.3dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.6dBi in 5GHz.
|E0: Ethernet wired network port (RJ-45)
||• Auto-sensing link speed (10/100/1000BASE-T) and MDI/MDX
• POE-PD: 48Vdc (nominal) 802.3af/at POE (class 3 or 4)
• 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
|DC power interface
||12Vdc (nominal, +/- 5%), accepts 2.1mm/5.5mm center-positive circular plug with 9.5mm length
|USB 2.0 host interface (Type A connector)
||Capable of sourcing up to 1A / 5W to an attached device
|Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE5.0) and Zigbee (802.15.4) radio
||• BLE: up to 7dBm transmit power (class 1) and -93dBm receive sensitivity (1Mbps)
• Zigbee: up to 6dBm transmit power and -96dBm receive sensitivity Integrated vertically polarized omnidirectional antenna with roughly 30 degrees downtilt and peak gain of 3.3dBi
|Visual indictors (two multi-color LEDs):
||For System and Radio status
||Factory reset, LED mode control (normal/off)
|Serial console interface
||Proprietary, micro-B USB physical jack
||Kensington security slot
|POWER SOURCES AND POWER CONSUMPTION
|Power Sources: The AP supports direct DC power and Power over Ethernet
||• The AP supports direct DC power and Power over Ethernet
• When both DC and POE power sources are available, DC power takes priority over POE
• Power sources are sold separately; see the 500 Series Ordering Guide for details
• When powered by DC or 802.3at (class 4) POE, the AP will operate without restrictions.
• When powered by 802.3af (class 3) POE and with the IPM feature disabled, the AP will disable the USB port. In the same configuration but with IPM enabled, the AP will start up in unrestricted mode, but may dynamically apply restrictions depending on the POE budget and actual power.
The feature restrictions and order can be programmed.
|Maximum (worst-case) power consumption (without / with a USB device attached)
||• DC powered: 8.9W / 14.2W
• POE powered (802.3at): 11.0W / 16.5W
• POE powered (802.3af): 11.0W / 13.5W
• This assumes that up to 5W is supplied to the attached USB device
|Maximum (worst-case) power consumption in idle mode
||4.3W (DC) or 6.2W (POE)
|Maximum (worst-case) power consumption in deep-sleep mode
||1.7W (DC) or 3.7W (POE).
||160mm (W) x 161mm (D) x 37mm (H)
||• Temperature: 0C to +50C / +32F to +122F
• Humidity: 5% to 93% non-condensing
• AP is plenum rated for use in air-handling spaces
• ETS 300 019 class 3.2 environments
|Storage and transportation conditions
||• Temperature: -40C to +70C / -40F to +158F
• Humidity: 5% to 93% non-condensing
• ETS 300 019 classes 1.2 and 2.3 environments